Re: ethernet-based temperature sensors

  • From: Spencer Wood
  • Date: Thu Sep 04 16:23:51 2003

APC Makes a nice little monitor unit  (AP9312TH), List price is $279.00, but you should be able to get them cheaper off the web.  If you have APC UPS's on-Site, they also have environmental modules that plug directly into the SmartSlot.

Spencer

Spencer Wood, Network Manager
Ohio Department Of Transportation
1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Pager: 866.591.9954

"matthew zeier" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]

09/03/2003 08:17 PM

<[email protected]>
cc
Subject
ethernet-based temperature sensors

I know this has been mentioned before, but other than NetBotz (too pricey),
what are people use as ethernet-based, SNMP-probable temp sensors?

I very simply need to trend temp with cricket/mrtg in various parts of the
data center.  Looking for real-world experience.

Thanks.

--
matthew zeier - "Curiosity is a willing, a proud, an eager confession
of ignorance." - Leonard Rubenstein