Re: BMITU

  • From: Joel Rowbottom
  • Date: Thu Sep 04 11:56:09 2003

At 11:02 04/09/2003 -0400, Fisher, Shawn wrote:

I would like to get some opinions on the Best Mailserver in the Universe.
Is there a more appropriate list for this question?
 have looked at Communigate Pro, IMAIL, and others.
I am interested in integrated solution that can scale to handle 500k
accounts
I'm a die-hard exim fan (www.exim.org) which is used by quite a few ISPs here in the UK for volume VISPs (Freeserve, Demon and Mailbox spring to mind).

I'm even more of a die-hard fan since I discovered it did localscan plugins.

--
Joel Rowbottom - vaguely human, mostly harmless, still alive.
Self-confessed was-kid, Unix geek & Net addict since 1991