Re: What do you want your ISP to block today?

  • From: Johannes Ullrich
  • Date: Wed Sep 03 16:59:32 2003

> you mean like 'using a computer' ?

hehe... yes! if you insert the word "securely" at the end.

Case in point: I helped my neighbor last weekend to diagnose a printer
issue. Another problem he had was that his computer always "rebooted"
and never "shut down". He just never read/understood the shutdown dialog
and it never ocured to him that the radio buttons do anything.

Its hard these days. But I HIGHLY recommend for everyone to get out of
your server closets, enjoy the sun, and talk to non-techies once in a
while. Or: spend a couple hours answering the front end customer support
calls if you can't remember where you parked your car.

Johannes Ullrich                     [email protected]
         [email protected]