Re: Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Tue Sep 02 16:52:29 2003

Nenad Pudar wrote:

My enviroment is far to be broken my friend.
This is not question about me or my environoment this question about your site ,I can always mange to get such a sites if I want but I am not sure that some other people are even awre what the problem is.
I think that still majority of ipv6 connections is through 6 bone and there you do have a latency and

And you don�t find it even a little bit suspect that you are the only one having this problem?

Pete

nenad