Re: Sprint NOC? Are you awake now?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Tue Sep 02 15:07:24 2003

Nenad Pudar wrote:

Jared

Ido not understand what you consider as problem here (the problem is not the latency which is more or less normal thing for ipv6 at this time)
"The problem" also showing on you box is that dns6 is resolved first
forcing the connection to be ipv6 which is not something that we really want at this stage.
That is why my point is that at this stage people should not have the same dns for ipv4 and ipv6 site.

Does any body know what is needed in config (resolver library) in order to force the client to look first in dns 4 and not dns6 ?
Maybe you should not enable IPv6 in your systems if it does not work with your
connectivity? The whole idea is to have both AAAA and A records with the same
name so a client can choose IPv6 where enabled.

Pete