RE: Tier-1 without their own backbone?

  • From: Paul Timmins
  • Date: Mon Sep 01 01:39:02 2003

Agreed. I know nothing about the pricing but last time I had a problem
with BGP, it only took a few minutes to get someone with enable and
clue, calling their general support number posted on their website. The
problem was on their end and it was fixed while I was on the phone.
Arguably one of the fastest response times I've ever had with a vendor.
-Paul

--
Paul Timmins <[email protected]>