Re: dry pair

  • From: Wayne
  • Date: Sat Aug 30 11:41:28 2003

Dan Hollis wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Wayne wrote:

if you can get a sales rep to sell it to you, getting it repaired when it fails will be quite a challenge. Seems like business DSL would be less headache in the long run.

it "seems" like it would, but thats not the case.

our lads circuits stay up for years straight 24/7, while the ilec dsl
Luckily you seem to have avoided any "John Deere Cable Sniffers" for an extended period of time. :-)

network shits itself silly every couple months.
Perhaps a different DSL provider?

-Dan
You make a valid point: why fix something that isn't broken (yet). You apparently already accomplished what I would view as the hardest part of this solution--the successful ordering and installation of the service.

--
Wayne Gustavus