Re: Hey, QWEST clean up your network

  • From: Dave Stewart
  • Date: Fri Aug 29 00:16:18 2003

At 11:36 PM 8/28/2003, Danny McPherson wrote:

Not sure how many places you intend to post this or related
messages, but if you've got a problem vote with your money.
Whining to NANOG and a slew of other mailing lists and still
giving money to Qwest seems silly to me...
Agreed...

Likewise, the Qwest folks likely aren't quite as clueless as
you've attempted to portray them over the last few days, silly
policies (policies that are clearly in place for a reason) can
be fixed -- and I assure you, above all else, money talks...
I dunno... in my experience, Qwest is pretty clue-free.

Of course money talks, but it takes a LOT of defections to make a significant impact.