RE: Cross-country shipping of large network/computer gear?

  • From: Deepak Jain
  • Date: Wed Aug 27 15:12:17 2003

We've shipped (using Fedex International Freight) 300+lb pallets of Sun gear
without any untoward delays or problems. Multiple times. The pricing was
excellent and the service (once they knew freight was involved) was fine.

I think bad experiences with fedex have more to do with the statistical
probability of a problem occurring over x million deliveries rather than a
problem with the vendor itself.

Deepak Jain
AiNET