Re: Opinion on null0'ing entire 218.0.0.0?

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Tue Aug 26 10:44:40 2003

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, Drew Weaver wrote:

> Is anyone getting hundreds of thousands of spasm a day from 218.0.0.0 like I
> am? Has anyone actually considered null routing the whole block?
>
> Is there actually any 'users' in APNIC space? Or is it all spam from korea?

Korea has one of the highest ratio of broadband connected households in
the world (if not the highest). They access korean content extensively,
but not as much english content, that's why you never see them in any
context you access.

Most of my spam is either from the US or from APNIC, that doesnt make me
want to null-route all of the non-RIPE networks.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]