Re: bgp route-map

  • From: ww
  • Date: Mon Aug 25 14:59:32 2003

I don't think what you are suggesting is directly possible, although I can think of
something that accomplishes the same thing, and only requires extra configuration on
the peering session with the route server.

For prefixes recieved from the bogon route server, apply a route map that will (1)
send traffic to a Null0 bit sink and (2) set the local preference for these routes to a
value suitably large so that the same prefixes learned from other peers never get
used.

-w

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:39:59 -0400, Haesu wrote