Re: Sobigf + BGP

  • From: Adam Maloney
  • Date: Sun Aug 24 21:07:01 2003

And my wife said 2 days at fortuneteller camp was a waste of money - Hah!

This is neat, maybe I can make some more stuff happen.  "Tomorrow I will
win the lottery."  "My next Qwest bill will be correct."

Incidentally, I'd dump that stock you just bought - the CEO of that
company is going to be involved in a little "incident" next week involving
2 goats, a paper mache' reconstruction of the Eiffel tower, and a well
known youth organization.

The oracle has spoken :)

> When Blaster hit back on Aug 11, I remembered an earlier NANOG post that I
> saw:
>
> Subject: Re: Microsoft.com attack?
> On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Adam Maloney <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I was just thinking the other day, wouldn't it be funny if there was a
> > worm that had infected machines attack windowsupdate.microsoft.com so
> > you couldn't patch? :)
>
> Despite the windowsupdate.microsoft.com vs windowsupdate.com difference, the
> paranoid side of me thinks that this was more than coincidental...
>
> -Sounil

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications