FW: TNT issues "workaround"

  • From: John Lord
  • Date: Sat Aug 23 13:37:22 2003

I seem to be having the same or similar problems with my Cisco boxes
also , they either reboot or the pris hang , users get busy's but no one
is logged in at all , when I do a show isdn status it shows b channels
in use but no one on, the only way to fix is reboot the box , and it
seems to be timed , everyday at 1400 and 2200 hours , since Monday
anybody body heard of ciscos acting funny this week?

John Lord([email protected])
It Manager
AllTurbo Internet Services Inc
410-213-9388 Office