Re: Brace yourselves.. W32/Sobig-F about to mutate...

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Fri Aug 22 14:57:22 2003

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 18:41:02 -0000, Fergie said:

> Thanks for the heads-up, which is (in my opinion) the appropriate
> response -- anything resembling panic, scare tactics, or a
> "Charlie Foxtrot", would only contribute to the problem.

I just mentioned it so we'd all know, in case the next part does
something network-unfriendly a la Nachi.  No need to panic,
just everybody keep an eye open starting in (ummm) 14 mins or so. ;)

/Valdis (who wishes all malware came with such a firm ship date.  Hell,
my *vendors* won't commit to such a firm ship date... ;)