Sobig / MSBlast on Steroids

  • From: J. Oquendo
  • Date: Thu Aug 21 14:54:28 2003

I would post the entire write up but it's rather long.
To sum it up though, I did a quick rant on what would
or could happen should a virii author dig deep down
and formulate a polymorphic virus/worm that attacked
routers via BGP/OSPF/ICMP ... Just me mumbling on
but someone on the list may find the write up infor-
mative.

http://www.politrix.org/rants.html

J. Oquendo
rsvp: segment ... disgraced . org
rsvp: segment ... antioffline . com
PGP Fingerprint
39A7 24C6 A9A0 6C67 96CA 0302 F1D3 2420 851E E3D0

http://www.politrix.org
http://www.antioffline.com

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers