Re: virus or hacked?

  • From: up
  • Date: Wed Aug 20 14:38:44 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 [email protected] wrote:

> You *do* have to admit  it's an unusual combination of skills to:
>
> a) have enough clue to get subscribed to NANOG-post
> *AND*
> b) not be able to identify Windows Messenger spam....

I dunno about that...I know when I first saw the Messenger spam on my
wife's Win 2k box, I didn't know what it was, probably because I'm not a
Windows user myself.  It also boggled my mind that MS would leave that on
by default.  It still does, come to think of it...

[email protected]							    http://3.am