Re: Don't beat me, but i've noticed a huge influx of these .pif viriitoday.

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Tue Aug 19 17:45:53 2003

Jade E. Deane wrote:

Drew,
You're not seeing things.  I would say you can thank "W32/Sobig.F-mm",
referenced in http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-5065494.html.

I'd like to point out that this variant is the most aggressive yet of the Sobig family. However, I think this aggressiveness is possibly a bug in the code as the delivery attempts to a single user from a single user are extremely high. This is, of course, not desired when propogating.

-Jack