Re: Did Sean Gorman's maps show the cascading vulnerability in Oh io?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Tue Aug 19 01:23:47 2003

At 05:23 PM 8/18/2003, you wrote:

On maandag, aug 18, 2003, at 23:11 Europe/Amsterdam, Omachonu Ogali wrote:

You ARE:

f) END USERS OF THE U.S. POWER INFRASTRUCTURE
If only we had been, all of this would have been unnecessary...

I wouldn't be surprised if for at least half of your "you are not" list there would be one or more NANOGgers who in fact are, or have been.
Very true. I know of many people on nanog (myself included) who have very close ties to many of the items on your list. Although I have never been a loch ness monster or the Canadian government. :)

-Robert

btw- As an aside, we purchased NERC's ISP business earlier this year and I have to say that from my work with them, they are some of the most intelligent people I've ever met. Not to mention that are all spectacularly nice! If NERC has anything to say about it, great minds are working on the issues.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." - Francis Jeffrey