does anyone here have any background information on netside?

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Mon Aug 18 19:16:26 2003

this kind of thing has been going on for years.  seems mitch just can't stop.
does anyone have contact information on their investors, suppliers, or peers?

[sa:i386] host 208.143.160.41
41.160.143.208.IN-ADDR.ARPA domain name pointer max1-160-41.netside.net

re: attached

--- Begin Message ---
You provided the following information by completing an interview
on our website in regards to working with our company from home.

Paul Vixie
950 Charter Street  Redwood City  CA  94063
6507797000  [email protected]  208.143.160.41

This email is in response to your request for additional information.
We have provided you an unsubscribe link at bottom of this page.
Please report SPAM to the Abuse Dept. [email protected]

Paul Vixie,

You requested additional information in regards to working with our company.

We recommend you view a 25 minute online overview of our business.
To be considered for this opportunity be sure to watch the entire overview.
Our system will alert us when you have completed it.

Call me immediately after you have completed the overview and we will discuss
further what skills and experience you feel you could offer to our organization.

Review the Webcast:

 http://www.myjobisathome.com/biddyboop/option4.php?id=1048396012&emn=vd1&x=1

Betty J Sewell
1-877-354-1121