Re: 151 Front St Toronto (Torix)

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Fri Aug 15 02:30:49 2003

At 08:26 PM 14/08/2003 -0700, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

TORIX is off the net
traces to peer1 routers/hosts at 151 front die before reaching toronto
the rumor mill has it that 151 front's generator system failed utterly...

Just called my colo provider (GT/360) and they said the air conditioners are still not fully functional. The temp is still rising for my equipment, but its not rising nearly as fast as before.

Temperature readings:
chassis inlet measured at 38C/100F
chassis outlet 1 measured at 41C/105F
chassis outlet 2 measured at 46C/114F
chassis outlet 3 measured at 52C/125F :Temperature in Warning range!

---Mike