Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Jason Houx
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 22:25:07 2003

I just spoke to my Dad who was up at the Glass House ,"Ford Headquarters"
in Detroit, He was on his way home and said that he has seen 2 lights
while driving through Toledo.  From what he was told leaving Detroit - was
power would not be restored till 4-6AM and possibly later tomorrow.  So
far our Toledo hub has not come back up.

    (_ )     Jason Houx, CCNA <[email protected]>
 \\\'',) ^   Com.net Inc.
   \/  \(    Bright.net Network Operations
   .\._/_)
   OpenBSD   Unix - live free or DIE!