RE: Power outage in North East

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 19:50:13 2003

I tried looking at the web video on msnbc (after all that ms bashing I did
here...  :) and others and am seeing problems with the streaming. (DUH!)
Anyone want to cough up some statistics about the bandwidth usage you're
seeing?  msnbc seems to be using level3 and/or akamai.

Anyone else seeing traffic spikes well above normal?

scott