Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Alex Kamantauskas
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 18:50:08 2003

 From MSNBC:

 Other affected cities included Buffalo, Albany and Syracuse, N.Y.;
 Hartford, Conn.; Lansing and many other smaller cities in Michigan; Akron
 and Toledo, Ohio; and Ottawa and Montreal in Ontario.

 Washington and the federal government were not affected Neither were much
 of New England � including all of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New
 Hampshire, southern Vermont and eastern Connecticut � and other areas of
 Canada, including Quebec City.

--
/ak