Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: Adam Debus
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 17:44:36 2003

At the moment the power outage encompasses:

New York City
Boston
Philadelphia
Detroit
Toronto
Ottowa

and various and sundry smaller cities.

Check your local news outlet for more details.

Thanks,

Adam Debus
Linux Certified Professional, Linux Certified Administrator #447641
Network Engineer, ReachONE Internet
[email protected]