Re: Power outage in North East

  • From: N. Richard Solis
  • Date: Thu Aug 14 17:17:19 2003

I just got off the phone with an old boss of mine.  ;-)  It would appear
that there is a large fire at a ConEd plant that has now caused a
cascading power outage in the Northeast.  Some more plants may have
tripped offline because of the load they absorbed from the loss of the
other plant.

If I get more information, I'll post.