The impending DDoS storm

  • From: Jason Frisvold
  • Date: Wed Aug 13 10:04:07 2003

All,

	What is everyone doing, if anything, to prevent the apparent upcoming
DDoS attack against Microsoft?  From what I've been reading, and what
I've been told, August 16th is the apparent start date...

	We're looking for some solution to prevent wasting our network
resources transporting this traffic, but at the same time trying to
allow legitimate through...

	So, is anyone planning on doing anything?

Thanks,

--
Jason H. Frisvold