Re: Network Solutions and Broken E-mail Addresses

  • From: Jeremy T. Bouse
  • Date: Fri Aug 08 20:59:01 2003

	Unfortunately I'd have to say NetSol is not alone on this as a
vast majority of the sites I've had to enter an email address will not
accept a [email protected] format... I find it to be quite annoying
that I can use the format as it helps with filtering of email and is
completely valid according to the current RFCs wrt mail.

	Regards,
	Jeremy