Re: [[email protected]: answerpointe.cctec.com]

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Thu Aug 07 17:26:56 2003

In the immortal words of Leo Bicknell ([email protected]):

> Has anyone else gotten one of these?

Dozens, and have bitbucketed them on every single mail server I can
get my hands on.

> It appears they are trolling a Nanog archive on the web and sending
> these out to posters.  *sigh*

They may be doing that as well, but they are also simply spamming
domain contact addresses, and have been for over a year now.

-n

     "I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my homosexuals FLAAAA-MING!"
                                                             (--Homer Simpson)