RE: Server Redundancy

  • From: Ejay Hire
  • Date: Wed Aug 06 13:51:05 2003

It really depends on the application.  I've seen a couple of boxes
(IIRC, the one that the client bought was from cisco) that do "sticky"
load balancing that associates the source address with the NAT
translation and does round-robin nat to several internal servers...
Come to think of it, most services depend on some sort of round-robin
NAT.  Can you tell us a little more about your application?

-e