Re: Proper Protocol for Dealing with Unresponsive Contacts?

  • From: David Raistrick
  • Date: Tue Aug 05 10:27:19 2003

> company, in this case Tigerfund.com has a Microsoft Domain called TIGERNY.
> Well due to the the helpful setting in Windows that says register this

I've had similar problems with a department of the Georgia State
Goverment, as well as 2 Asian companies.

These have been going on since at least '96 without resolution.  I've got
specific allow filters in my firewalls in front of the DNS servers that
allow AXFR requests only from a small list of DNS servers.  The next
filter is a block/nolog filter so I don't hear about it anymore.

...david

---
david raistrick
[email protected]		http://www.expita.com/nomime.html