Re: Complaint of the week: Ebay abuse mail (slightly OT)

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Sun Aug 03 16:33:41 2003

At 12:53 PM 8/3/2003, Gerald wrote:

I even went to the web page they suggested to try
and give them a copy of the msg with full headers and none of their
categories at the time matched: Good willed person trying to give you
ammunition for a company abusing your name.

I gave up, and left it as their problem if they don't want to take free
help to make their case easier. If they even had an "Other" option I could
have sent it to them.

*shrug* Their loss.
This is eBay.  Decisions like that are nothing new:

<http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog/historical/0208/msg00275.html>

jc