Complaint of the week: Ebay abuse mail (slightly OT)

  • From: David G. Andersen
  • Date: Sun Aug 03 02:07:13 2003

To add to the eternally annoying list of companies that ignore
[email protected] mail... ebay now requires that you fill in their lovely
little web form to send them a note.  Even if, say, you're
trying to let them know about another scam going around that
tries to use the machine www.hnstech.co.kr to extract people's
credit card information.

Has anyone had success in convincing companies that this is just
A Bad Idea (ignoring abuse mail), and if so, how did you manage
to do it?

Sorry for the slightly non-operational content, but I've had it with
ebay on this one.

  -Dave

----- Forwarded message from eBay Safe Harbor <[email protected]> -----