Re: North America not interested in IP V6

  • From: Marcel Lemmen
  • Date: Wed Jul 30 08:01:35 2003

Well, now we are talking about IPv6, I can ask a question right here ;)

Does anyone have any experiences with the Cisco IPv6 IOS (T or S
releases)? Can be either good or bad experiences. I heard there were some
issues (router freezes etc) with the T releases...

Have to convince the management :)

With kind regards,

Marcel Lemmen
Support Net - Partner in Managed Internet Solutions

--= Try http://alt.binaries.nl =--

--- The previous message was something like this: ---