Re: North America not interested in IP V6

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 17:20:26 2003

Here it´s about $20 for 100M and then about $2/megabyte.
(I wonder who is doing their calculations which seem an order
of magnitude off when crossing the magic barrier, but we´ve
seen phone companies with strange calculators before)

However, it seems to take some time before these tariffs will
start to make sense and we stop seeing the things like video
calls being offered for one tenth the price per bit than what
data goes for, etc.

Pete