RE: Is there a technical solution to SPAM?

  • From: Austad, Jay
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 12:23:35 2003

Make it more of a hassle for them.  Ralsky apparently gets *bags* of
junkmail everyday because mad people signed him up for everything under the
sun.  If everyone faxed a 600 page document of why spam is bad to any fax
numbers in the email, maybe some places would start to get the point.

Fill out their web forms with contact info of someone at the FTC.  Obviously
laws aren't going to stop it, and people are making money off of it.  If it
gets to the point where the harrassment just isn't worth it, some spammers
will stop.