Re: North America not interested in IP V6

  • From: Mikael Abrahamsson
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 11:50:52 2003

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Roy wrote:

> This article seems to imply that North American networks don't care
> about IP V6 while the rest of the world is suffering great hardship

Is there any truth to this anyway? Am I too idealistic to believe that
IP numbers will be equally alotted to APNIC, ARIN and RIPE and that this
has been the case all along?

I mean, there are certain entities in the US with /8:s and these might
have a specific advantage, but is this really a country/region thing when
it comes to open up previously RESERVED space?

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: [email protected]