Re: Its not just Spam and DDOS anymore (was Re: OT: Re: User negligence?)

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 11:21:23 2003

At 01:00 AM 7/29/2003, Peter Gray wrote:

For a laugh, take a look at this spammer site, www.ushplans.com, currently hosted by Net Access Corporation. It claims to be "US Health Plans Inc., The Nations (sic) Leading Dental Plan" but its head office appears to be a mail drop box in New Jersey and its only known employee appears to be a telephone answering machine in Georgia. The domain name registration details give a fake address. NAC has been hosting this site for the last year, I've asked them three times to investigate and remove it, but I didn't get any constructive response.
This is nanog.  spam-l is down the corridor thataway ---->

(google if you can't find it)

jc