Re: PSI (UK/Europe) out ??

  • From: Martin Hepworth
  • Date: Tue Jul 29 10:53:13 2003

Peter Galbavy wrote:
Martin Hepworth wrote:

yeah seems to have a few min outage. came back very slow now OK
again...
Yep. Our net is now back. I will be interested in PSI's explanation of why a
power failure at Telehouse (London) killed their LHC site. If anything
interesting turns up, I will let NANOG know.

Thanks for all the followups.

Peter

I hear that there was a fire alarm in tfm6....no more details yet.

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

the system manager.