Re: Hollywood plot: Attack critical infrastructure while President is in town

  • From: Andy Ellifson
  • Date: Mon Jul 28 21:44:55 2003

I really hope that no major fiber routes travel through Crawford, TX...

...but a quick search on Google shows that when George W. Bush became
president they built fiber services to the ranch...

Superior-Essex claims that one of its customers is the United States
Secret Service in Crawford, TX

Hmmm...

Image the resale possibilities of the Crawford Ranch after the
presidency?  Data Center in Crawford, TX anyone?

-Andy