Re: User negligence?

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Sun Jul 27 11:01:42 2003

At 07:21 AM 7/27/2003, David Lesher wrote:

Strip <http://www.zetetic.net/index.html> is your helper here.
I have strip. Unfortunately, I don't always have my Palm at hand when I want to login to my bank, and I didn't have it at hand the *last* time, when I had to change the password, so the new password didn't get entered into strip. But that's beside the point, using strip on a pda (to help remember passwords) is a solution that only works for some people, in some circumstances. It would be much better to have a policy that just WORKED.

jc