Re: Cisco vulnerability and dangerous filtering techniques

  • From: James Roten
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 10:20:05 2003

>P.S. The only sure way of eradicating this Cisco bug from the Internet is
>to convert the Internet to IPv6. The bug doesn't affect Cisco's IPv6 code
>and older routers whose IOS cannot be upgraded also cannot do IPv6 so
>they cannot be used in an IPv6 Internet. Food for thought...

Quick solution to this bug, as well as any future bug(s) .... replace all
routers with PCs running Zebra.

James Roten

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't
believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are
totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong,
powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas
with all of my body (including my pee pee).