RE: rfc1918 ignorant

  • From: Dave Temkin
  • Date: Wed Jul 23 09:25:18 2003

Good point on the PMTU, you're correct and I wasn't thinking about that
(though generally that would have come from the inside router, unless one
of those routers was where the MTU limitation was).  Engineered *correctly
*I don't see an issue.

I never implied that people should remove filters for 1918, that's silly.