RE: draft-savola-bcp38-multihoming-update-nn.txt

  • From: Barry Raveendran Greene
  • Date: Sun Jul 20 11:44:39 2003

A quick run through show some section which are not correct and do not match
some of the operational practice where BCP 38 is applied. I would offer to
go off with Pekka and re-work some of these sections.

The fact is that BCP 38 deployment is on the rise - including BCP 38
techniques with multihomed customers where traffic is asymmetrical. So this
document needs to detail the techniques that are working, point out the
misconceptions, and recommend a conservative deployment path for providers
and customers.