Cisco vulnerability on smaller catalyst switches

  • From: Chris Griffin
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 17:59:23 2003

As part of our vulnerability tests, we have been unable to confirm that the
smaller catalyst switches running IOS but without L3 capability are
vulnerable.  They don't seem to react in a negative way to the same attacks
that lock up the other devices we have tested.  Has anyone else been able to
verify this one way or the other?

--
Chris Griffin                           [email protected]
Network Engineer - CCNP                 Phone: (352) 392-2061