Re: AOL Mail Blocking

  • From: Mehmet Akcin
  • Date: Fri Jul 18 13:40:44 2003

At 12:38 PM 7/18/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Anyone notice any issues that began today regarding AOL blocking mail servers?

Gary Attard<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Director Network Operations Center

Invision.com Inc.

<http://www.invision.net/>http://www.invision.net

Phone: (631) 543-1000 x306

Fax: (631) 864-8896
E-Mail: <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]

Hello,

I have seen several people complaining about the same issue "AOL blocking their mail servers".
Those people were asked to contact with [email protected] or
703-265-6942 for information.

You may also want to check http://postmaster.info.aol.com for information.
You can on-line request for a check on the ip where your mail server(s) is/(are) being hosted.

There is where I came across to that problem before.

http://lists.insecure.org/lists/politech/2003/Jun/0030.html

Hope you can get your problem solved.

Regards

Mehmet Akcin