RE: Fixed IOS datestamps?

  • From: Steve Rude
  • Date: Thu Jul 17 21:07:18 2003

> You write that calling the TAC didn't help.  Did you ask them "Does
> 12.2(15)T5 contain the fix for this bug?" and were they unable to
answer
> that?  That sounds... improbable.

That is exactly what I did.  I asked if it was the correct version of
code to use, and the response was ... "There is a URL at
www.cisco.com/warp/707... that is what we are telling people to look at
to find the fix."  I then asked why the date was so old, and the reps
response was "I don't know."

Sorry if it doesn't fit what you would expect to hear from the TAC.  It
is not what I was looking to hear either.

Best of luck to everyone tonight.  Thanks for the responses.

--steve