Need hardware help in Seattle/Portland area.

  • From: chuck goolsbee
  • Date: Fri Jul 04 16:49:40 2003

Why does *stuff* always happen on holiday weekends?

Long story, not worth telling* but I find myself in need of a LAN port adapter for a Cisco 7200 series router. *Any* twisted pair (10/T or 100/T) card will do: PA-4E, PA-8E, PA-FE-TX, or PA2FE-TX. I need it before Monday, and am willing to drive anywhere within a 250-mile radius of Seattle to get it. I have to be in Portland tomorrow (Saturday) hence the subject line.

If anyone has one I can buy, beg, borrow, or... well have in any way, please contact me offlist or leave a message at the number below. Salescritters welcome, provided they can meet the requirements above.

Thanks in advance.

*The terminally curious can ask for the story, but the telling may have to wait until my present situation is resolved.

Regards,

--

Chuck Goolsbee Geek Wrangler
digital.forest Phone: +1-877-720-0483, x2001