Re: Sources for cheap/used lan testing equipment?

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Wed Jul 02 16:10:03 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Stephen Milton wrote:

> Checked ebay, and there wasn't much available.
>
> Need something for 10/100 ethernet cable testing, as well as
> diagnostics.  Like Fluke LanMeter 685 or such.

I'd doubt there is much of a market for that...

The people who have them find far more value in them than what they could
get selling them used, and this is probably one of the first items to
disappear out the back door in an employee's backpack from companies in
bankruptcy...

And they're not very common to begin with. A friend of mine has
one...which he kept when his company laid him off.

Good luck,
Andy

---
Andy Dills