route-views now present at NSPIXPII

  • From: David Meyer
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 13:37:14 2003

        Greetings,

        route-views (AS6447) is pleased to announce our presence
        at NSPIXPII (202.249.2.166), courtesy of Akira Kato and
        WIDE.

        The route-views project operates BGP route collectors
        that provide global routing data to both operator and
        research communities. Our web pages (http://www.routeviews.org/)
        can provide further background on the route-views
        project, the services we provide, and some of the
        research that has been based on the data collected.

        route-views is interested in local BGP peering
        (non-multi-hop, or so-called) with all of the ASes
        present at NSPIXPII. Those who would like more
        information or are willing to provide their view of the
        global routing table, please contact us at
        [email protected]

        Note that we do not announce any prefixes or use any
        received prefixes to route traffic; this is purely a data
        collection effort and looking glass-like operational tool
        (via telnet to a cisco-like user interface).

        Thanks,

        The route-views staff