Re: Don't call registry off the map?

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 13:04:21 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Patrick wrote:

> Can anyone reach www.donotcall.gov? Seems to be off the map...
>
> I guess this is just the publics way of inviting the DMA(Direct Marketing
> Association) to re-evaulate their assertions that the majority of the
> populace enjoys receiving telemarketing calls...

I was able to get the main page around 8am EDT...but even then it was very
slow.  I entered 3 phone numbers and tried to submit, but it would not
accept the connection for my form post.  I retried many times around 8am,
and again just now, and finally got to steps two and three a few minutes
before 1pm.  I heard from a few people who got all the way to step three
before 8am EDT, but noone had received the email yet.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |